I haven’t done much domotica but winter is coming 🙂
Things I am doing/going to do:
Convert my aquarium setup from cabled to WIFI Make a WIFI light in the bike shed.
- Finish my Roomba WIFI project.
- Finish my Max! radiator WIFI project.
- Replace the old thermostat for a tablet (see below).
- replace the wired temperature sensors for WIFI.
- Finish my gear indicator/SR temperature logger for my bike.
- Add a Raspberry Pi zero to my bike for dashcam.
- Replace my glowing egg for RGB LED behind the tablet.
- And more…
Here are some images of the tablet project.
My colleague made this and I am quite lazy so I adapted it 🙂
check out his stuff at Github:
The Nodemcu/ESP8266 code https://github.com/koffienl/ESPimatic
and the pimatic/nest interface for your tablet https://github.com/koffienl/PimaticGUI